Paint sprayers make painting easier as a whole. Instead of paint brushes and rollers, all you need is to just point at the area with a spray gun and you have it painted. However, to get the best results, you’ll want the best products. One of the best choices out there is the Wagner Flexio 890 HVLP Paint Sprayer Station.
It has a lot to recommend itself as an excellent purchase for those who want a new paint sprayer. Though it is a bit on the expensive side, anyone who looks at the features and advantages it presents will admit that it is well worth the price tag.
Features of Wagner 0529021 Flexio 890 HVLP Paint Sprayer Station
- X-Boost. The star of the Flexio 890 is its powerful air turbine. When you buy a normal paint sprayer, you will ordinarily get an air compressor. Air compressors pressurize the air so that the paint is released from the sprayer. However, an air turbine does not pressurize but pushes a larger volume of air at lower pressures. The result is that the air is not atomized and is sprayed at a better rate. The X-Boost air turbine is one of the most powerful in the market and ensures that the paint will be sprayed quickly and efficiently.
- Flexible Air Hose. When you paint, you don’t want to be limited to one position, this would make it difficult to do the job. This is especially so if you’re seeking to paint large areas. That is why the flexible air hose is a great feature. Measuring around eleven feet, it allows you to reach the higher areas and be able to paint closer to your target, while ensuring the air turbine has proper stability. Made of solid materials, you will not experience any leaks and loss of power from it.
- Dual Nozzle Choices. Though the Flexio 890 is primarily for outdoor and general spraying, it does provide you with another option for fine spraying. All you need to do is to change the nozzle. A nozzle change will also allow you to use un-thinned paints when necessary. Overall, this gives the product another layer of flexibility. Use the iSpray nozzle for outdoor and general painting, while the detail finish nozzle is for close-up work.
- Paint Containers. This device has two separate paint containers, too. This is dependent on whether you are going to be doing some finishing painting or for general painting. The Detail Finish nozzle will provide 20 ounces of paint, while the iSpray nozzle will allow for more than a quart of paint.
- Very Fast. When you use the Flexio 890 for general painting, the powerful X-Boost engine will provide you with a boost. When you’re painting with this sprayer, you can expect to finish quickly. With this sprayer, you can finish an eight-by- ten ft. area in just a matter of minutes. You can expect to go through eight gallons of paint an hour if you’re planning to use this to paint.
- The Flexio 890 also happens to be convenient. It begins with storage. All its components, including the spray gun, the hose, and the nozzles, are all stored in the X-Boost Power Box. This makes for easy storage and carrying around. When you’re done, you should be able to pack away everything easily. Another convenience is the fact that the air hose is very long. This allows you to move around freely. The box also provides stability for your air turbine so that you won’t need to lug it around so much. Overall, the Flexio makes painting a lot easier.
- This product has built-in flexibility. Swap out the nozzles for whatever sort of job that you want. Different nozzles will result in better performance for different jobs. You can even adjust the material flow so that you can conserve on paint and what sort of spray pattern you want.
- Not for Fine Work. Although there is a Detail Finish nozzle, it is not as effective as the iSpray I would advise using a different spray gun for your finish work. Use the Flexio mainly for exterior work.
- There’s a bit of an overspray problem. The air turbine seems to be a bit too powerful so it is better to limit your paint jobs to outside work.
The Wagner Flexio 890 HVLP Paint Sprayer Station's features make it a very attractive purchase. Though some may say that it has too high a price tag, you get a good deal for the entire package. For one, this product has one of the most powerful air turbines for your sprayer.
This ensures that your painting will be quickly done. This saves you a lot of time and effort. Another thing, the entire sprayer station is stored in a solid box when not in use. Overall, buying the Flexio 890 can be well worth the expense.