Painting is done in layers. This is to ensure that the finished product will have a solid finish. The last layer of paint usually gives it the texture that people get to see. Depending on what sort of texture you want on your wall or painting project, you’ll want to apply it properly.
However, applying textured paint by hand can be tiresome. One of the better and quicker ways to do it is by using a paint sprayer. Wagner’s Power Tex Texture Sprayer is a good example of the sort of thing you’re looking for. This HVLP sprayer ensures that when you apply your paint coating, you get the texture you want.
Features of Wagner 0520000 Power Tex Texture Sprayer
- Powerful Air Turbine. This paint sprayer uses an air turbine to push the paint into an air spray gun. An HVLP sprayer uses a turbine instead of a compressor to deliver the paint. Wagner built one directly into the sprayer and it occupies the back part of the sprayer. This allows for the full use of the power of the turbine when you use it for a spray.
- Adjustable Paint Hopper. As the source of the paint for your projects, the paint hopper is the ideal container for your paint. With a capacity of one gallon, it provides you with enough paint supply to do the job. It also helps that the paint hopper is adjustable. It can be moved into different positions so that it can be better supported.
- Three Different Nozzles. The paint sprayer has three different nozzles available for use. Each has different sizes and has different effects. Consider that each size has a different effect and limits your painting Depending on the paint job you want to get done, you need to make a choice between them. Each has different results ranging from the rough Acoustical Popcorn style to the smoother Orange Peel-style.
- Lock-n-Go Technology. This device uses Lock-n-Go technology. This allows it to hook up various parts easily and to disassemble it quickly. This will make cleaning and assembly easier. This can be important since how cleanliness can affect the performance,
- Easy to Use. The real core advantage about the Power Tex is how easy it is to use. It can be hard normally to apply a good texture paint to a wall. This is especially so when you want it to be rougher than normal. The paint mixture needs to be carefully applied if you do it with a brush or by hand. With a paint sprayer, all you need to do is to load up the paint hopper and spray. Thanks to the various features of the sprayer, you can fiddle with it to get the results that you want.
- Another advantage that you can get from Power Tex is how quickly it can make paint application. This is because of the powerful air turbine that’s built-in to the sprayer.
- Affordable Price Tag. This product is actually affordable. A lot of sprayers have high price tags. However, the Power Tex has a reasonable price that won’t break the bank. If you need a texture sprayer, you can order this without any worries.
- Great Quality. Wagner products are well-known for the quality they present. With features like Lock-n-Go technology and the powerful air turbine, you are getting an excellent product that will last you for a long time. Just clean it properly after use and you can be assured of several years of use.
- Large in Your Hands. One of the problems with this sprayer is that you are going to need two hands for this device. The air turbine and the paint hopper makes the entire sprayer a bit bulky so you may encounter a few problems in how you can operate it.
- Not the Best for Smooth Details. This is a texture sprayer. This means it is meant for applying texture paints on a surface. Smooth finishing would be better done by other sprayers. You won’t have the same results with this sprayer.
Power Tex is an excellent product for those looking to paint the exterior of their homes. This sprayer allows for you to properly apply the best texture possible for your house’s exterior. All you need to do is to use the right nozzle and you can have your choice of rough to smooth texture.
Besides the texture application, the product makes the paint application easy. Thanks to the powerful air turbine, you can be done with it in just a few hours or so. Though it is a bit big, it still manages to fit well in your hand. Overall, Wagner’s Power Tex Texture Sprayer is a fine, little sprayer that I would recommend buying if you plan to paint outdoors.