If you are looking for a versatile HVLP paint sprayer, the SPRAYIT SP-352 Gravity Feed Spray Gun with Aluminum Swivel Cup is worth your consideration. For starters, the SPRAYIT brand has been on the market since 1928; therefore, it is a trusted brand.
The sprayer can be used for various applications ranging from automotive use to wood work, to industrial and marine use. It has features that make the product easy to use and rotate.
The SPRAYIT SP-352 Gravity Feed Spray Gun with Aluminum Swivel Cup has no batteries and is air-powered. It also comes with an instruction manual on assembly, installation, and how to use the sprayer. It is available in online stores at an affordable price. It is available in a silver metallic color. It weighs 1.8 lbs., making it lightweight and ideal for projects that take a lot of time.
Features of SPRAYIT SP-352 Gravity Feed Spray Gun
- It has a one-piece 0.41l/0.35oz aluminum cup that makes the spray gun easy to work with
- It has an aluminum swivel cup that allows the user to rotate the gun thereby reaching hard-to-spray places
- It has a corrosion-resistant stainless steel fluid needle and nozzle
- The sprayer has separate and adjustable air controls and fluid fan patterns that allow more precise patterns and reduce wastage
- It has an air consumption of 4.2-6-0 CFM
- The sprayer has a maximum working pressure of 60 PSI
- It weighs 1.8 lbs. and comes in a silver metallic color
- It has a fan pattern of 5.5” to 7.5”
- It is lightweight which makes it ideal for long projects
- It is easy to use, making it a perfect choice even for beginners
- It has a strong metal frame that makes it durable
- It has a good size, the ideal weight, and high quality
- The sprayer is versatile and can be used for various functions such as automotive, industrial, and woodwork
- Ideal for beginners and professionals
- It has features that make it easy to use
- It is a high-quality sprayer that comes at great price
- The manufacturer offers a 30-day money back guarantee
- It has separate controls for pattern, air, and fluids for easy painting and less wastage
- It does not have cleaning and calibration instructions
- It has a few design issues. For instance, the nut that holds the cup upright cannot be properly tightened. A “press fit” cup would work fine
- The sprayer is not eligible for international shipping
- The inside bottom of the paint tank is difficult to clean and shows signs of rusting after 2-3 weeks of use
The SPRAYIT SP-352 Gravity Feed Spray Gun with Aluminum Swivel Cup is a great spray gun that comes at an affordable price. The spray gun has adjustable features that make it easy to use and help reduce wastage. Also, it is the ideal weight and a size that beginners and professional painters appreciate.
The spray gun has a one-year warranty, and a 30-day money back guarantee option. Also, it has a stainless steel nozzle and drip which is rust and corrosion resistant. It has an aluminum gun body that makes it lightweight.
However, the spray gun has a few drawbacks. For starters, it has some design issues. The nut that holds the cup upright cannot be properly tightened. A “press fit” cup would work fine. It requires effort to ensure the lid fits perfectly. Also, there are no clear calibration and cleaning instructions from the manufacturer.
The inside bottom part of the paint tank is prone to corrosion and rusting after a few weeks of usage. For someone who paints frequently, the sprayer is not a good fit. Also, the product is not eligible for international shipping, thereby locking out potential buyers.
The spray gun is a worthy investment given that its versatility and ease of use. The manufacturer offers a warranty and money-back guarantee. Despite the few shortcomings the product has, it is a spray gun that will suit the needs the needs of amateur and professional painters. It is available on most of the online shopping stores, and some sellers even offer free shipping services.