If you’ve been living in your house for fairly some time, you may soon notice that your kitchen cabinets don’t look as sparkling as they used to. You possibly will think that it’s high time to replace them and have new ones installed. However, you can take things into your own hands and Instead of spending a significant amount of money for new materials and carpenter fees, you can just try to repaint the old ones yourself using a paint sprayer. Now the actual question arises when start searching for a suitable paint sprayer. The question can be more difficult as you may think if, you haven’t used a paint sprayer before but, you don’t need to worry we will guide you to select the perfect paint sprayer that will also be light on your pocket.
Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer
As noticed, most of the airless sprayers are designed for outdoor use because they are loud and pump so much paint through. However, this handheld model from Graco is envisioned for smaller applications, as a result, you get a professional finish without any issues. Although this model is expensive than most other ones on this list, yet you will be impressed by its capabilities.
The best things about this sprayer are the durability and responsiveness. It uses a high-quality spray nozzle that allows you to regulate the direction and flow as suitable. So, you can keep over spraying in your hand. In case of clogged nozzle tip, you can also reverse the pressure to make it clear.
Also, it uses paint straight from the bucket, instead of from a jar or bag which means just open your desired paint bucket, maintain pressure and start painting until the whole thing is empty. Just recycle the empty paint container and no cleaning required.
Key Features of the Graco X5 Airless Paint Sprayer
- Can support up to a max tip size of 0.015 inch
- Made in the USA
- Fully adjustable pressure for complete control
- Stainless steel piston pump for painting unthinned paint
- Features include a suction tube that allows spraying from 1 or 5-gallon bucket
- Yearly use is up to 125 gallons per year
- You can use it with 75 ft of paint hose
- RAC IV SwitchTip for reversing tip when clogged
- Power flush adapter that can be easily be connected to a garden hose
- Includes operational manual, 25 ft paint hose, pump armor paint fluid, Powerflush adapter, and quick start-up guide
- Measures 18.8 x 12.8 x 15 inches and weighs 19 pounds
- Backed up by one year warranty
HomeRight C800971.A Super Finish Max Power Painter Home Sprayer
If you’re looking for a cost-effective and easy-to-use sprayer, then you will love what the Super Finish Max has to offer. First of all, it’s super compact and lightweight, less than three pounds (without paint), which ensures that your arm won’t get tired.
Secondly, this unit comes with three different tips, letting you change the spray and get the
coverage you want. There are six tips total, so make sure to check out the other varieties too and see if they can work better for your cabinet project.
Finally, this unit works well with all kinds of paints, primers, and lacquers, and the best part it needs less thinning of paint as compared to others. This means that you can use this sprayer to handle each step of the painting process, which will save you even more in the long run.
Key Points of Painter Home Sprayer
- Lightweight makes it easy to carry
- 3 spraying tips help you to paint without the hassle
- Versatile; able to work on any kind of material
- Optimal for a vast variety of projects
- Require less paint thinning
- Two different air cap allows you to control the material flow
- 450 watts powerful motor
- Gives excellent finishing
- Adjustable sprayer allows you to change the spraying pattern and air
Wagner Spraytech 0518080 Control Spray Max Corded Hvlp Paint Sprayer
I am a real fan of the Wagner brand of paint sprayers, and this particular model is perfect for kitchen cabinets. Even though I prefer paint hoses in general, yet I love the size and agility of this model. With a larger paint cup, you can work faster without having to change it out frequently, which is a nice addition.
One feature that is really cool about this sprayer is that it comes with filters so that you can keep your paint clean while you work. When comparing sprayers that have filters and those that don’t, you will notice a difference.
Other features consist of variable flow control, three spray patterns and a two-stage turbine motor that make sure that you get the best finish possible.
- Variable air pressure prevents over spraying.
- Two-stage turbine.
- Sprays a variety of paints including primers, lacquers, latex paints and stains.
- Three different spray patterns that provide plenty of versatility.
- Lock-n-Go front end that allows fast changes.
- Includes two air filters to protect your finish from dust.
- Two size cups: a 1-quart viscosity cup and1 1/2 quart plastic cup.
- Very lightweight and easy to handle.
- Included viscosity cup lets you measure the density of the materials.
- 20 Foot High Flex Air Hose extends reach.
3M 16570 Accuspray 1.8 mm Model HG09 Spray Gun
If you have an air compressor that you can use, then you should definitely buy a spray model from 3M is perfect for your cabinets. On the other hand, you will have to buy a cup separately, so gun that works with that kind of setup. If you’re seeking for accuracy and a smoother finish, then this aware of that.
What I like about this model are the tips that you get. Not only are they long-lasting and easy to change, but they are designed to provide you with the best results possible. That’s the reason why this spray gun is more expensive than other similar models.
Overall, you get a smoother finish, and you don’t have to take much time to get the coverage you need. Moreover, this gun works with primers and additives, so feel free to use it for every stage of your project.
- Reduces primer consumption
- Boosts productivity
- Maximizes benefits of 3M “PPS System”
- Reduces gun cleaning time and efficiency
- Weight only 8.3 ounces
- Adjustable separate fan and Fluid needle.
Critter Spray Products 22032 118SG Siphon Gun
As mentioned above, with the 3M model above, you need an air compressor to make that sprayer work. Though, if you don’t have access to a compressor and you’re looking for a cheap and easy way to paint your cabinets, Critter spray product 22032 118SG Siphon Gun is a winner in my book.
What’s fascinating about this particular model is that it uses mason jars as paint cups. Not only does it come with one of its own, but you can also swap them out whenever you want to use different colors. It’s great if you planning to paint in multiple shades as you can keep each Mason jar color-coded throughout your project. Moreover, it attaches to Mason jars filled with paints, stains, lacquers, and more.
This is the cheapest model on this list, so you don’t get the same level of flexibility as you do with other sprayers. You can’t change the tip or the spray pattern, and you can’t adjust the flow level. Nonetheless, you can make this gun work for you if you have the patience and problem-solving skills.
- Being convenient and lightweight can be used for hours at a stretch.
- The paint spray gun is easy-to-clean.
- Comes equipped with pressure controllers enable spray paint at the required pressure levels.
- Uncomplicated mechanism.
- Comes with sixteen-ounce mason jars, can be modified to fit other sizes as well, as well as a tube and jar gasket.